Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Coding EFS ...

Hello there !
    I got a problem coding in the formula wizzard ...

1. I cant get the StochRSI(non standard formula) in the "Studies used" folder... so i cant work with it ... does anybody know a way to use it in formula wizzard

2. Is there a way to combinate The "price study" and the "non price study" (when there is a non price + pricestduy signal --> Alert)

thanks and regards eric

Eric
    1) The Formula Wizard can only use the built-in efs. Evene if you copy another efs and put it in the Built-in folder the Formula Wizard cannot use it.
    2) Not sure as to what you mean with this question.
    Alex

Comment

1) is there realy no way to code some other builtin studies ??? ... that would be great (because the standart builtin studies are also standart efs files and so i`m wondering why i can`t use my formulas)
      2) I mean that in esignal there are 2 windows (the pricestudy window - where the chart is located and the non price study where the indicators like stochastic an macd are located...)

(when you start the formula wizzard you have to choose between price and nonprice study)

thanks and regards ... eric

Comment

Eric
        1) Not with the current iteration of the Formula Wizard. eSignal has hinted that things will change in the future but has given no details or time frame as to when it may happen.
        2) An efs can only plot in either window. However it can paint a price bar if it is set up as a non-price study.
        There are various ways to combine signals. Probably the simplest one is to create a non-price study as a price study (or viceversa) without returning any data points and using it to combine signals.
        Another solution albeit much more complex can be seen for example in this thread
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X