This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOREXBOY
    Assuming I understood correctly your description of how you are opening an Advanced Chart it would seem that you are using a chart that was carried over from prior installations. Try the following
    In the main menu click File-> New-> Advanced Chart-> Default Chart
    This should open a new chart based on the default settings (it may look different from the one you posted). Try loading the Heikin Ashi efs and see if it is working.
    If not then close down both eSignal and the Data Manager. Then using Windows Explorer go to the eSignal folder (should be under Program Files). In the eSignal folder find the file called default.ach and make a copy of it saving it in a different folder (this is just as a precaution). Then delete the default.ach file that is in the eSignal folder (upon startup eSignal will create a new one).
    Launch eSignal again and repeat the process (described above) to create a new Advanced Chart. Load the Heikin Ashi efs and see if it now works.
    Should the problem persist please post the efs that you have on your machine (you can attach it just like you attached the images)
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Comment

You're a legend Alexis

Assuming I understood correctly your description of how you are opening an Advanced Chart it would seem that you are using a chart that was carried over from prior installations. Try the following

Alex you are a legend, all it was was the old settings had been carried across. I can't believe it was something so silly. Thank you very much for your assistance.
      FOREXBOY

Attached Files

Comment

FOREXBOY
        My pleasure and thank you for the compliment
        Akex

Comment

Working...
        X