Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivot Points on Intraday E-Mini Charts

Hello,

I am trying to load the standard pivot points formulas into the NQ 3 bar charts and the formula fails while retrieving the previous day trading bar (getPreviousTradingDay). I have set the time interval to 24 hrs.

The pivots work fine for any other symbols.

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Jose

Jose,

Could you state which pivot EFS file you are using? Is it one that you created, or one found in our EFS Library? If the former, please post your code, so we can look to see where the issue may be.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Hi Jay,

I am using the standard PivotPointAll.efs and PivotPoint.efs, which is basically the same code but for only the main PP.

I found in this forum a work around posted by Alexis C. M.

Regards,

Jose

Comment

Found Potential Bug

Hi Jay,

I have been playing with the EFS editor and I think I found the bug that was causing the PivotPointAll.efs to fail.

Basically, it is nothing to do with the e-minis.

Today when I loaded RMBS into my 3 bar chart, the pivot formula said Loading Data .....

By coincidence, I wanted to check the daily chart for the same stock and I loaded the standard chart. Surprise, there was no data in the standard chart. However, when I clicked the green bar in the upper right corner of the standard chart, the label changed to OK and the data came through.

Only then, the pivots data also came through. Note however that before this all other data for RMBS appeared to be fine in the advanced charts.

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Jose

Comment

Working...
        X