Pivot lines change whenever I start the computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivot lines change whenever I start the computer

I am using the so called Yodapivots for my Forex trading. At midnight EST, the new pivot lines are being computed by the program.
    I noticed though - after I took a screenshot right before I had a power outage- that, after I rebooted the computer, the lines had shifted. The power outage occured at 9 am the next day, so is it safe to assume that after shutting down Esignal and booting up again, the pivot lines will be computed by the program like it would be midnight, when the "regular" computing" is done.
    This is not acceptable for me, since I need to have the pivot lines, which will be computed at midnight to stay at their assigned spots, otherise my strategy is off.
    What must I do to stop this re-computing of the pivot lines after I shut Esignal down, or after a crash forcefully shuts Esignal down.
    Any ideas please?? I rely heavy on the proper computing of these pivot lines.

Hello Tekunda,

Please review my reply in this thread for a possible explanation. The solution is most likely to create an EFS2 version of this formula that computes on each tick rather than just the midnight crosses.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Hello Tekunda,

There is now an EFS2 version of this study. Please download the new version from the EFS Library and see if this resolves the midnight problem.
      Jason K.
      Project Manager
      eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
      JavaScript for EFS Video Series
      EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
      EFS Glossary
      Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
      X