For give me for being a bit computer illiterate
    so i donw load the file and then it goes into the computer
    yet how do i get it so i can use it ???
    in short im trying to adapt some of these overlays and
    somparison formulas yet after downloading them
    they go were ever they go yet i have no way
    of using them . what am i doin wrong ??

Joe
    When you download the file make sure that you save it in any one of the subfolders of Formulas in eSignal (if at the time of installing eSignal you accepted the defaults it should be in C:\Program Files\eSignal).
    Then open an Advanced Chart, right click on it and select Formulas. At that point navigate to the subfolder in which you saved the downloaded efs and click on it.
    This will apply the formula to the chart. More information on its use is available in JasonK's message.
    Alex

Comment

that sounds good
      yet i dont get any choices were to save the file to other than the defaults , which is program files, to click esignal or anything else it then changes to open and wont let me save it to the correct file
      making the download not available to get to

Comment

one other question
        also when i right click to formulas
        then click downloads i get a blank box
        is this a rootdrive problem ?

Comment

Joe
          One problem at a time. First the download and save to folder of choice.

Click on the link for the formula in JasonK's message. The following window should appear.

Click Save button. The following window (or similar) should appear (except for the button that will say Save)

Click on the folder of choice (in this case Formulas) to select it and the button will change from Save to Open. Then click on the Open button and the following window should appear.

Same procedure as above. Select for example the Library folder and click Open button and the following window should appear.

At this point click the Save button and the formula will be downloaded to this folder.

Hope this helps

Alex

Comment

Joe

also when i right click to formulas then click downloads i get a blank box is this a rootdrive problem ?

It could just be empty. You may want to check that folder using Windows Explorer.
            FWIW the instructions contained in this and the prior message are just basic Windows navigation and are not specific to eSignal

Alex

Comment

Working...
            X