Woodie CCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodie CCI

Is it possible to drop down lines from the slower cci line to the zero? I've noticed that Woodie and his traders do that on their charts. Thanks.

If you mean like in the image below then you may want to try the attached efs.
    Alex

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

JT47319
        Here is the version modified as per your request via PM
        Alex
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached is version 1.1 of the Woodies CCI. Contains a third CCI (34,HLC/3), along with the ability to change the colors, and source for calculating the CCI.
          Attached Files
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Very cool. Hate to keep pushing, but...

Is it possible to display lime up arrows, red down arrows to indicate when the main CCI crosses zero? as well as strategy long/short paint bars?

Thanks again everyone!!!

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
            JT47319
            Alex

Comment

JT
              An EFS cannot write at the same time to two separate panels (ie price and non-price panels) so you cannot have up/down arrows, but it can paint price bars.
              So there are two solutions.
              One is to rewrite the EFS so that it only plots the signals (up and down arrows) in the price pane and you would run that as a duplicate, the other is to just paint the bars using the current efs.
              Your choice
              Alex

Comment

Just up/down arrows then I guess?

Comment

Be-u-d-ful!! This is just what I was looking for.

Ned

Comment

Help to Merge CCI file with LSMA file

JT47319
                    Alex
                    Alex:
                    Would you help merging these two files. I get a "return new Array" errors.
                    thanks,
                    kenac

Woodies + CCI-2b.efs(or "Woodie CCI2" efs file would be best ) on your site with Woodie LSMA attached and also on your site
                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Help to Merge CCI file with LSMA file

Originally posted by kenac
                      Alex:
                      Would you help merging these two files. I get a "return new Array" errors.
                      thanks,
                      kenac

Woodies + CCI-2b.efs(or "Woodie CCI2" efs file would be best ) on your site with Woodie LSMA attached and also on your site
                      Alex:
                      Here is the other file Woodie CCI2 to merge with the Woodie_LSMA just sent.
                      Thanks,
                      kenac
                      Attached Files

Comment

kenac
                        If you want to merge the two studies to plot them both in the price window all you need to do is drag the CCI window on the price pane while pressing the <Shift> key.
                        If instead you want to plot the LSMA in the CCI window the easiest solution is to set the LSMA to plot as an non price study and then overlay the studies. To do this change setPriceStudy(true) to setPriceStudy(false) in the preMain section of the LSMA study. Then apply the process described above to overlay the studies.
                        Also the above solutions will correctly resolve the scaling issues you will otherwise have when both studies are plotting in the same window.
                        FYI I do not understand what you are referring to when you write "on your site"
                        Alex

Comment

Merging files

kenac
                          If you want to merge the two studies to plot them both in the price window all you need to do is drag the CCI window on the price pane while pressing the <Shift> key.
                          If instead you want to plot the LSMA in the CCI window the easiest solution is to set the LSMA to plot as an non price study and then overlay the studies. To do this change setPriceStudy(true) to setPriceStudy(false) in the preMain section of the LSMA study. Then apply the process described above to overlay the studies.
                          I do not understand what you are referring when you write "on your site"
                          Alex
                          Thanks Alex, but I would really like to have both in the same efs file to do some further code development linking the CCI values and lmsa values. Overlaying is not sufficient for what I'd like to accomplish. Any help will be appreciated.
                          thanks,
                          kenac

Comment

kenac
                            In that case post the efs you have put together and I will try to help you fix the errors
                            Alex

Comment

kenac
                              In that case post the efs you have put together and I will try to help you fix the errors
                              Alex
                              Ok, Alex here it is. I have labelled the inserted LMSA portions. Would like to have the 3 CCi values plot and the LMSA plot in the price window.
                              Thanks for you help,
                              kenac
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X