Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMAof(StochOfRSI).efs

Hi Jason
    I have uploaded the EMAof(StochOfRSI).efs but it does not look anything like on the image you are showing but more like the efs code of the previous stochrsi you posted ( StochOfRSI.efs ) . they look similar...
    I am asking this since I am looking for the DTOSC from robert Miner... it's the moving average of stochastic rsi . but I was unable to find it yet... below is what it looks like ...see attached image... ( 10 feb 2004 ES )

I hope you could forward me the file to me...it would be a great help ... sincerely Snider
    Attached Files
    snider

Hello kbogart,

I found a logic error related to the boolean parameter for smoothing the %K line. Download the updated file and it should look like the image after applying it to your chart.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

UPDATED FILE

Hi Jason
      thank you to have replied to my post... I am not sure which update you are talking about ?... I redownloaded the EMAof(StochOfRSI).efs and tried it again but there is no change... Could you reupload the updated file on a new post to make it clear ... that would be great... thank you in advance ...

Kevin
      snider

Comment

Hello Kevin,

You just need to remove the formula from your chart and then apply the new version you downloaded.
        Jason K.
        Project Manager
        eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
        JavaScript for EFS Video Series
        EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
        EFS Glossary
        Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

OREKA

Great Jason... it works now after I did what you told me...

Thanks a lot for the help and for your time. The oscillator is exactly what I was looking for ...

Best wishes and happy 2005...sincerely

Snider
          p.s. hoping that markets will start to trend a bit more ...very choppy right now and hard to trade
          snider

Comment

Working...
          X