Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• efs scripts announced in magazine

Jason,
    I have been picking up Stocks and Commodities magazine in local Border Books and MusicStore , each of the last few months, and reading your commentary about the efs scripts being posted in the Library Discoussion Bulletin Board (for example Beantick, and Wilson's Study) the published notes are signed Jason K. However, the efs studies have not been getting posted to the bulletin board for a week to 10 days until afterthe magazine issue has hit the stands. Like right now. I have checked the bulletin Board every day since last Saturday for the three John Edlers EFS studies you announced, but they still are not posted. Naturally the greatest impact and readership would occur on the day the user takes the article home and reads it, and then hops into eSignal to try it out. Hoping you might speed up the postings to sync with the publication dates. SMILE. thx.
    Tilmon

I usually look on the net about the time the mag comes out and the efs files for August 2006 have been here

http://www.traders.com/Documentation...s.html#esignal

for a while now.

Paul Murray

Comment

If you look at the other implementations of the code, a signal line was added to the instantaneous trendline, so I added one here.
      Attached Files

Comment

As the cyclic component reminded me of the Fisher transform I added a signal line and background color.
        Attached Files

Comment

Put all three indicators on a picture here

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...ng&groupid=860

(hmmm, before anyone else says - maybe a zero line needed on that cyclic component)

Comment

Nice work.

It looks like the color change signals entry/exit.

Thanks.

Originally posted by pmurraymc
            As the cyclic component reminded me of the Fisher transform I added a signal line and background color.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Buzz,

my first thought on most indicators is - "does it signal a turn in the market/possible scalp".

Paul.

Comment

patshan asked for cyclic component with a zero line - here it is.

Paul.
                Attached Files

Comment

Had a request for the mod I made to Brownian motion efs by JK - another stocks and commodities article, have posted it on my fileshare.

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...fs&groupid=860

usual disclaimers apply, education purposes only.

Paul.

Comment

Working...
                  X