Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setBarFgColor

Alexis, Jjason, ...,

Strange problem. I'm using the standard setBarFgColor(vColor,n) method to change line and cursor label colors under various conditions. That is, I assign to vColor: cBull, cBear and cFlat. All was well until I added more code, including passing in cBull, cBear and cFlat as FunctionParameters. Some users might like to use green rather than blue for cBull as I do.

Now I get a syntax error, with an "Invalid Parameter 1 on the setBarFgColor" message. I don't undestand this. Can you help?

Darius

Darius
    Without seeing the code you are referring to it is not possible to determine what the problem may be or offer a solution. Please post the script you are using
    Alex

Comment

setBarFgColor

Alexis, I get "line 143: Paramerer Number 1 of Function setBarFgColor is invalid" when I load this efs. I don't think it has anything to do with the the Function Parameters.

Darius
      Attached Files

Comment

setDefaultBarFgColor again

Alexis, my work around for the HLC line colors is fine, but drawLineRelative no longer gives me Heiken Ashi bars.
        Attached Files

Comment

setBarFgColor

...and then, I take a break for lunch, and when I return the H-A bars are back. This is reassuring but impossible. Am I going to mysteriously and unpredictably lose my H-A bars in the middle of a trading session? I rely now almost totally on these bars. Please help with this quickly.

Xenophon

Comment

Xenophon
            Both scripts appear to be working, Specifically.the first one is not giving any error message about an invalid parameter and the second one is drawing the Heikin Ashi bars.
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X