Percent Change Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percent Change Table

The Year % return box in the PercentChange.efs study has become filled in with the result: Infinity%.

All the other boxes work to quickly calculate any instruments day, week, month, month to date, and year to date returns. Any suggestions or is there any know adjust fix study?

Thanks

Re: Percent Change Table

DASA
    Seems to be working fine at my end using ver 10.1
    Alex

Originally posted by DASA
    The Year % return box in the PercentChange.efs study has become filled in with the result: Infinity%.

All the other boxes work to quickly calculate any instruments day, week, month, month to date, and year to date returns. Any suggestions or is there any know adjust fix study?

Thanks

Comment

Does it also work for you for intraday charts and a new symbol?

Comment

DASA
        Yes it does. The symbol in the enclosed screenshot had never been called before and the efs was already running in the chart when I switched to it.
        Alex

Does it also work for you for intraday charts and a new symbol?

Comment

Any suggestions? Do I need to change my time template? How does it calculate this?

Comment

DASA
            Make sure that in the Time Template you set the daily interval to load enough bars/days to go back a full year from the current date.
            Alex

Any suggestions? Do I need to change my time template? How does it calculate this?

Comment

Working...
            X