Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• efs in Library do not work

Hello,

Though I have been a Premier subscriber for years, I do not try the efs indicators for I am a novice for els. Now I try to use those builtin indicators as a start.

But when I went to Chart Opetions-> Formulas->Library and clicked on any one indicator, say, Aroon.efs, immediately I got a warning saying something like Parameters Invalid (my Windows XP is on Traditional Chinese). I tried other indicator and got the same warning.

Would you advise how to get them work? Thank you.

It seems that my presentation does not cover all the essential points. In order to let you have the complete picture, please note that I am using Windows XP Pro Version 2002, Service Pack 2.

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.40 GHz, 2.39GHz, 1.98GB Ram.

eSignal Ver 10.1, 1291, 910(7/14/2008)

Formula Engine Settings 16384 12K

EFS Editor Setting with Formula Root set to c:\esignal\Formulas.
    The builtin indicators are in Formulas\Library and other subdirectories.

Comment

Re: efs in Library do not work

drifter
      You may want to see this thread with regards to the problem you are having
      Alex

Originally posted by drifter
      Hello,

Though I have been a Premier subscriber for years, I do not try the efs indicators for I am a novice for els. Now I try to use those builtin indicators as a start.

But when I went to Chart Opetions-> Formulas->Library and clicked on any one indicator, say, Aroon.efs, immediately I got a warning saying something like Parameters Invalid (my Windows XP is on Traditional Chinese). I tried other indicator and got the same warning.

Would you advise how to get them work? Thank you.

Comment

Re: Re: efs in Library do not work

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
        drifter
        You may want to see this thread with regards to the problem you are having
        Alex
        Thank you Alex,

It works after I reinstalled Version 8. When the Development Team has modified Version 10, ask them to notify me. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X