Haco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haco

I have downloaded the HACO (S&C Dec 2008). The chart shows the red & green background, but I've lost the price bars. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Don
    Don

Re: Haco

Don
    What version (and build) of eSignal are you running?
    You can find the version and build numbers in Help-> About
    Alex

Originally posted by schu7044
    I have downloaded the HACO (S&C Dec 2008). The chart shows the red & green background, but I've lost the price bars. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Don

Comment

Thank you for the version prompt. I downloaded the latest version and it is working. I also have the Zero-Lag Tema Crossover plotted and everytime I open a chart I have to decrease the bar spacing (quite a bit) for it to show up on the chart. I get a message that says "the formula requires more bar data. Is there a way (or setting) that will get this indicator working correctly? I am attaching a chart showing the problem.

Thank you,

Don
      Attached Files
      Don

Comment

Don
        At its default settings that study seems to require in excess of 300 bars before it can begin to calculate the indicators.
        Your chart is set to use a Dynamic Time Template which means that it will load 300 bars by default [if that is sufficient to fill in the chart] which is not enough bars for the study to calculate. A Dynamic Time Template will request more bars [300 at a time or whatever may be required to fill in the chart] as you scroll back. By decreasing the bar spacing you are in effect triggering a request for more bars as the chart needs to be filled in which then allows the study to calculate.
        If you want to avoid having to scroll back or decrease the bar spacing then you need to assign to the chart a Time Template that will load more bars. For information on Time Templates and instructions on how to use them see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
        Alex

Thank you for the version prompt. I downloaded the latest version and it is working. I also have the Zero-Lag Tema Crossover plotted and everytime I open a chart I have to decrease the bar spacing (quite a bit) for it to show up on the chart. I get a message that says "the formula requires more bar data. Is there a way (or setting) that will get this indicator working correctly? I am attaching a chart showing the problem.

Thank you,

Don

Comment

Thank you Alex! I changed the time template and it works great!

Don
          Don

Comment

Don
            You are most welcome and I am glad to hear it is now working great
            Alex

Thank you Alex! I changed the time template and it works great!

Don

Comment

Working...
            X