Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mar. 2009 TASC - Pullback EFS Code Error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mar. 2009 TASC - Pullback EFS Code Error?

After copying over Jason Keck's code for "Pullback" as found in the March 2009 TASC (pgs. 30-31), I was unable to get it to run. I get a Formula Error "Reference Error: CLOSE is not defined". I believe it may have something to do with the following line of code:

xMOV5 = efsInternal("LinearReg", eval(PriceLine5)(sym(vSymbol)), Length5, 1);//Mov(C,5,T)

Any assistance of advice would be appreciated.

kamel1

Re: Mar. 2009 TASC - Pullback EFS Code Error?

kamel1
    I don't think eSignal has posted those formulas to the EFS Library as of yet however looking at the published code it seems to be correct. You may want to post the efs as you have it and I can give it a look
    Alex

Originally posted by kamel1

After copying over Jason Keck's code for "Pullback" as found in the March 2009 TASC (pgs. 30-31), I was unable to get it to run. I get a Formula Error "Reference Error: CLOSE is not defined". I believe it may have something to do with the following line of code:

xMOV5 = efsInternal("LinearReg", eval(PriceLine5)(sym(vSymbol)), Length5, 1);//Mov(C,5,T)

Any assistance of advice would be appreciated.

kamel1

Comment

I copied the code and am running it without a problem. It is attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Joe. Your EFS file worked. I appreciate the assistance.

Alex, thanks for your offer to have reviewed my EFS. I must have fat fingered part of the code.

kamel1

Comment

Working...
        X