DailyPercentComp.efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DailyPercentComp.efs

I managed to find an efs study in the efs library that is almost perfect to want I wanted. It is called "DailyPercentComp.efs". It does the exact calculation I needed and displays it just the way I wanted.

The only problem is that it would not work on the daily chart time frame. It gives an error message saying "This formula requires an intraday interval". This is strange as the name of the study suggest that it was made for the daily time frame. Even the description says it supposed to use the daily chart. Maybe there is an error somewhere in the script.

Don't get me wrong. I can work with it the way it is but it would be better to have it do calculations using the daily chart. Maybe there is a simple setting that allows for this calculation that can be easily edited.

Here is a link to the script > http://kb.esignalcentral.com/display...e.asp?aid=4151 . Can anyone have a quick look and see why it doesn't work on the daily chart time frame please?

Thanks a lot,
    kbw

kbw
    That study is intended to be used on intraday intervals. Its name derives from the fact that it references the daily interval for its calculations
    Alex

Originally posted by kbw
    I managed to find an efs study in the efs library that is almost perfect to want I wanted. It is called "DailyPercentComp.efs". It does the exact calculation I needed and displays it just the way I wanted.

The only problem is that it would not work on the daily chart time frame. It gives an error message saying "This formula requires an intraday interval". This is strange as the name of the study suggest that it was made for the daily time frame. Even the description says it supposed to use the daily chart. Maybe there is an error somewhere in the script.

Don't get me wrong. I can work with it the way it is but it would be better to have it do calculations using the daily chart. Maybe there is a simple setting that allows for this calculation that can be easily edited.

Here is a link to the script > http://kb.esignalcentral.com/display...e.asp?aid=4151 . Can anyone have a quick look and see why it doesn't work on the daily chart time frame please?

Thanks a lot,
    kbw

Comment

Ok that's cool. I can still work with it as planned so it's all good.

Cheers,
      kbw

Comment

Working...
      X