searching for a certain linear regression channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching for a certain linear regression channel

I have been searching for the linear regression channel that is created by clicking on the start and end point of the bars that you want included in the channel instead of choosing the bars by number in the format object box. The regression line is drawn down the center and the channels are created automatically. The channel doesn't follow the market. It just stays there and if there is a breakout the endpoint of the channel can be extended if one wishes. I know Daniels Trading linear regression channel works that way and I thought esignal had one also but I can't find it.

Re: searching for a certain linear regression channel

neilbliss
    What you are describing is the Regression Trend Channels drawing tool
    Alex

Originally posted by neilbliss
    I have been searching for the linear regression channel that is created by clicking on the start and end point of the bars that you want included in the channel instead of choosing the bars by number in the format object box. The regression line is drawn down the center and the channels are created automatically. The channel doesn't follow the market. It just stays there and if there is a breakout the endpoint of the channel can be extended if one wishes. I know Daniels Trading linear regression channel works that way and I thought esignal had one also but I can't find it.

Comment

Working...
    X