Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Heikin Ashi Shadows

Hello,
    In the attached study, I'm trying to paint the down shadows of the green bars black and the up shadows of the red bars yellow. I can't figure out how to word the "drawLineRelative". Can someone help, please? Thank you.
    Diane
    Attached Files

Re: Paint Heikin Ashi Shadows

Diane
    A simple way to do it is to replace line 149 with the code shown in the enclosed image
    Alex

Originally posted by Diane P
    Hello,
    In the attached study, I'm trying to paint the down shadows of the green bars black and the up shadows of the red bars yellow. I can't figure out how to word the "drawLineRelative". Can someone help, please? Thank you.
    Diane

Comment

Hi Alex,
      Thanks so much for your prompt reply. I inserted your code, but now I get all shadows of green bars painted black and all shadows of red bars painted yellow. I was trying to paint only the down shadows of the green bars black and only the up shadows of the red bars yellow. Anything else I can try? Thanks
      Diane

Comment

Diane
        In that case you need to draw two separate lines [rather than a single line] for each "candle" that represent the upper and lower wicks and paint each in the desired color (see example enclosed below)
        At this point you should have enough examples to be able to modify it any further if you need to
        Alex

Hi Alex,
        Thanks so much for your prompt reply. I inserted your code, but now I get all shadows of green bars painted black and all shadows of red bars painted yellow. I was trying to paint only the down shadows of the green bars black and only the up shadows of the red bars yellow. Anything else I can try? Thanks
        Diane

Comment

Thank you, Alex! Perfect! As always, your help is so much appreciated.
          Diane

Comment

Diane
            You are welcome
            Alex

Thank you, Alex! Perfect! As always, your help is so much appreciated.
            Diane

Comment

Working...
            X