ReversingMACD.efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReversingMACD.efs

I have a question on making a change to the EFS code on the ReversingMACD.efs . I was wondering if its possible and if so where and how you could change the size and color of the lines of the indicator on the price screen. I'm new to the EFS codes and this may be a simple question, but I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Re: ReversingMACD.efs

N_Krohn
    The thickness of the PMACDzero plot is set in line 135 of the script while its colors are set in lines 168 and 170
    Depending on which Plot Chart option is selected the thickness of the other plots are set in lines 192-193 or 225-227 or 261-263 or 297-299 while the colors are set in lines 195-196 or 229-231 or 265-267 or 301-303
    For the complete syntax of the functions used see the EFS KnowledgeBase articles for setDefaultBarThickness() and setDefaultBarFgColor()
    Alex

Originally posted by N_Krohn
    I have a question on making a change to the EFS code on the ReversingMACD.efs . I was wondering if its possible and if so where and how you could change the size and color of the lines of the indicator on the price screen. I'm new to the EFS codes and this may be a simple question, but I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X