% gain/loss indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• % gain/loss indicator

Would it be possible to have an indicator in either the snapshot or the cursor window that showed the percentage gain or loss of a stock.

Let me give an example. The snapshot window shows the high, low, and close of the stock. Additionally it shows, lets say, that the stock was down $1.01 today. Could it show it was down 3.43% today (just to pluck a number out of the air) as well?

Some of my stocks are like $4 a share, some $26 a share, etc....and often I am doing mental calculations all the time on relative gain/loss percentage and beta ranking performance in my head. It would be nice to see at a glance how my stocks are doing day over day.

I am not sure if this would be an .efs study or just something I need to check in one of the preferences boxes. I have looked a bit and have not seen any option for this...

Thanks for any input.

Neil

Neil
    You may want to look at the OHLC-2.efs in this post (there is also a link to a more recent version). You could then modify that to suit your requirements.
    Alex

Comment

Thanks very much for the response. That was exactly the sort of thing I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
      X