Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elliot Wave Analysis EFS indicator

Anyone done this? Anyone want to try?

Perhaps an indicator which labels the waves (1,2,3,4,5 / a,b,c) ?

Cheers,
    Joshua C. Bergeron

Re: Elliot Wave Analysis EFS indicator

Originally posted by jbergeron
    Anyone done this? Anyone want to try?

Perhaps an indicator which labels the waves (1,2,3,4,5 / a,b,c) ?

Cheers,
    Joshua C. Bergeron

It's called Advanced GET

Comment

Yeah, I realize it's available in Advanced Get. But I was hoping someone had an implementation in plain EFS that could be used.

If not, I guess I'll just have to subscribe to Advanced Get.

Can EFS strategies written interact with the Advanced Get indicators?

Thanks,
      Joshua C. Bergeron

Comment

Yes they can, but it is almost impossible to back test them at this time, and there are some issues with replay mode.

Other than that it works fine.

Garth
        Garth

Comment

Formula

Gspiker,

Can you provide a download with the efs script for an elliot wave counter? Thanks!

Glen

Comment

jbergeron, maxfurie

I beg your pardon.

The R.N. Elliot waves counting Per se it is quite complicated , controversial and "evoluing" during the price movement.

I suggest you not to approach the matter outside the Tom Joseph approach.

AGET is 100 light year more than simply counting 12345 ABC i ii iii iv v abc...... and so forth from the biggets cycle to the lowest sub sub minuettes...
            For your sake and your money , understand it.

This is soft is a piece of art not only because the algorithms but for the whole Mr. Tom Joseph vison in conceive it. A soft for traders made to make money.

What would you do knowing that - maybe - you are in a wave 4 down without having a TJ Oscillator? go long the first or second bar up becaquse after a 4 down there is a 5 in the opposite ?

A suggestion: subscribe to AGET, study ALOT , be part of Marcus group, and than you will understand what I mean.

Cordially
            Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Hi Joshua

I agree with all that has been written. There are a number of software systems that automatically do the wave counting. Without doubt Advanced Get leads the way in this field for more than just its Elliott Wave analysis but other indicators.

Advanced Get has an excellent scanner to check for certain setups in the market.

I recently asked a similar question to yours as I wanted to backtest the 2 main trading strategies in the markets I follow. It appears that this can be done by a professional programmer. I have spoken to an ESignal affiliated programmer that is able to do it, naturally for a fee.

Still trying to make my mind up.

Mike

PS. Let me know if you are serious

Comment

Working...
              X