2 charts on 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 charts on 1

I want to add a tic chart with a study to a min chart witha cci study..right now i'm testing something and want 2 charts in 1 pane instead of 2 panes..thanks

woodie

Hi Woodie,

Thanks for the post. Currently this isn't possible because a tick chart does use any kind of set interval where as 1-minute chart builds on a per minute basis. Basically the two charts, tick and interval would each need an independent X-axis to chart properly. I'll send this idea over to the Development team as a possible feature enhancement. Hope all is well for you.

Comment

how about this

THANKS Duane..how about adding a study from another chart to say a tic chart.....RE: 133t chart add a 3 min CCI to it so it shows both

woodie

Comment

Hi Woodie,

We've been working on this for a while now. This isn't possible just yet with the current EFS language. We're hoping to have this capability with the introduction of EFS2, which is still in development. I don't have any kind of a soft timeframe for release, but as soon as the capability exists, we'll make everyone aware of the enhancement. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X