Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Euro/dollar Need Volume Alert

HI,

I'm looking at a 5 minute chart on the euro/dollar.. symbol in esignal is EUR A0-FX

IF you load a volume indicator i need to know when the volume bar hits a certain level like say 300..on a 5 minute chart...i only want this on a 5 minute chart..a larger time frame would not work..because it would alert me too late.

The volume cumulative alert doesn't work because its calculated daily on the euro.

however i'm thinking if i drew a horizontal line at 300 on the 5 minute chart in the volume study part of the chart...a formula could be programmed to let me know when the volume bar hits that line real time.

The whole point of this is because I only trade when there is volume. Currencies can move from 1am to 9am..you never know.
    With a volume real time alert off a 5 minute chart I will know to wake up when lots of volume comes into the market. And I can sleep when its dead.

Any way to let me know there is volume would be great ..maybe it would have to be calculated off the price bars..like when one or more have a total move of more than 30 pips lets say..that would work too!

Thanks!
    my email is
    [email protected]

notthemoma
    See this post which has an efs that triggers alerts on volume
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X