Zero line crossing alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero line crossing alert

I would like your help in setting up a sound alert when Price Oscillator crosses the zero line.

Thank you in advance.

edmindm
    The attached efs will trigger an alert when at the completion of a bar the Oscillator has crossed the zero line. It is also preset to trigger an Alert list if one wants. To enable that open the efs with the Editor and delete the // at the beginning of lines 55 and 59
    All parameters for the Oscillator can be modified through Edit Studies
    Alex
    Attached Files

Comment

PO Cross

Alexis,

Thank you for the reply.

I another question. How can this be change to have the alert triggered not on the close but on market price and the alert will not stop until I will stop it manually.

Thank you again.

Comment

edmundm
        The attached revision will trigger an alert when the Oscillator crosses the zero line. Once that happens a yellow button appears (see image) and the alert keeps on sounding until you click the yellow button which will at that point disappear.
        Alex

Attached Files

Comment

ZeroLine

Alexis,

Thank you very much. The code worked as expected.

Onel last question: I would like to place a horizontal line above/below the current price and would like a sound alert to be trigerred when the line is breached, is it possible?

Again, many thanks to you.

Comment

edmundm
            An efs cannot plot on both an indicator and price window at the same time so it would not be possible to do that with the current efs.
            That aside you may not need an efs to do that. If you right click a chart you should see a Set Alert xx.xx menu item where xx.xx is the price level at which you right clicked the chart. This will allow you to set any number of alerts on the fly for whatever price levels you may want.
            Alex

Comment

CCI cross

Hi alexis,

Merry Christmas and may you have a prosperous new year.

How do you set a sound alarm to be triggered when the CCI crosses above/below zero line on the close of the bar. Again the sound alarm has to continue until you stop it.

Again, thnak you.

Comment

edmundm
                The attached revision of the builtinCCI.efs will trigger the same alerts as the Oscillator study posted earlier in this thread.
                A Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you too
                Alex
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello Alex,

does the mute button act like a reset feature after it is activated
                  and sound off once the criteria is set again.

Peter

Comment

Peter
                    It resets a flag which is then activated when one of the conditions is met. When the flag is triggered it in turn sets off the alert.
                    Alex

Comment

Alex,

if you have some time to spare, could you insert the alert into the enclosed efs. Keep on getting syntax error when I try to insert the alert feature.

Peter
                      Attached Files

Comment

Peter
                        FYI I do not have the Jurik studies so I am unable to run the efs. I see you also posted your question in the Jurik Research Forum which is what I would have otherwise suggested
                        Alex

Comment

Working...
                        X