Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keltner colored

Hello all,

I'd like build keltner bands changing color when they increase or decrease (for example green when they go up, red when they go down). Somebody knows how to do?
    Thanks
    aboc

aboc
    Which keltner efs are you referring to? There are several versions available in these forums. You may need to post the efs or provide a link to the specific study
    Alex

Comment

I mean simple Keltner Band (Keltner.efs), but I need to know for each indicator how you code the color to show that it increases or decreases.
      Thanks

Comment

aboc
        The attached revision of the keltner.efs will color the basis line depending if it is rising or falling.
        As to coloring other indicators that depends on how they are programmed. In this particular case because it is not a builtin study I had to define a variable and assign it the value of the Keltner at the prior bar. With builtin studies the historical values can be accessed directly.
        Alex

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Alex,

could you tell me how i can change the factor?
          (I 'd like 0.8)
          aboc

Comment

aboc
            In the attached revision I have added an nFactor input parameter that you can set through Edit Studies to 0.80 or any other value (default value is 1.00)
            At this point I would also suggest that you go through some of the guides on EFS that are available in the EFS KnowledgeBase
            Alex
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok Alex,

thank you for your help.
              Aboc

Comment

Working...
              X