Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS programmer is required

Hello there

I have many trading ideas that's look promising but unfortunately I don't have the skills to put them into EFS.

I am looking for a mutual cooperation with programmers who have enough experience in EFS.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

I had the same issue. I have decided that if my ideas are that good the best way to tackle this and to truly to be able to experiment is to learn Java. Its not that difficult if you have a logical approach and are for example comfortable driving MS excel hard. I do find it is incredible worthwhile and will over the longer term yield benefits. My starting point was really Sams Teach Yourself JavaScript and the materials on this board. I haven't yet derived any benefit from the forums but am at a point now where I need detailed assistance in some of the eSignal peculiarities. Try the wizard. It will give you an idea of the level of difficulty in developing EFS code.

Hope it helps.

Comment

I guess you are 100% but right now due to time limitation I have no other choice.
      If you want to work together feel free to PM me.

Comment

pilpilonim,

I'm not sure how urgent your request may be, but I thought I would make mention of some of the fee based EFS Consultants that may be able to help with your specific coding needs. The consultants are not services put forth by eSignal, but they are well versed in simple to complex EFS coding. This may be a good place to start in the event time or urgency becomes a factor.

Comment

DuaneG,

Thank you for your meassge .
          It aint that urgent.
          I was thinking on a partnership without fee based but rather mutual fertilization.

Comment

For non-fee based cooperation...

The best solution is to post your ideas onto this board. There are a number of us that will attempt to assist you with your work.

The down-side to this is you may have to wait for the contributors to have time to address your needs.

I do programming for clients and can tell you if you want to protect your work, the best thing to do is find a "paid developer". Alot of times, what takes you many days or weeks takes us only hours.

Of course, the choice is yours. There are a few really good developers available - Chris Cryza and myself are just two of them.

B
            Brad Matheny
            eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

I tried to post but I notice it ain't working that way.

In addition , I feel like my ideas are quite good so the programmer who will work with me , can use it for his trading .

Comment

Pilpilonim,

You can insert the code directly in the body of the post or via the PHP or Quote buttons at the top of each posting window. I've seen it act a little goofy on occasion, so you may want to put it into a Notepad before posting to insure that the formatting is correct.

Comment

Thank you DuaneG.

Actually I meant that the contributors usually do not have the time to get deeply involved in this as these projects tend to get a
                  bit complicated and therefore time consuming.

Comment

Working...
                  X