Need Ergodic with CCI overlayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Ergodic with CCI overlayed

I admit I am not an efs buff, so I need help. I would need the Ergodic withe the CCI overlay to see if I can improve my ratio on my 5 Minute Forex charts, which I scan for MACD divergences. Maybe this would help me to filter out weak divergences.
    It should look like on the picture below:
    Attached Files

Overlay accuracy--filters--LSMA

Hello Tekunda,
    I found your post of interest because after examining 100's of indicators I too have found the Ergodic (or Ergotic) and CCI to be two of the best 'low-lag' indicators. I haven't however used them overlayed as you show. A very nice touch--the M or W created by double hooks echoes 1-2-3 price pattern techniques. I had a related question. Do you ever find the simple overlay method of combining the CCI and Ergodic innacurate? Despite improvements in eSignal display the difference of scale between two overlayed indicators causes them to shift or relocate over time. Perhaps you've written them into one .efs formula?

As I've looked at price charts with it it seems to work great in cycling markets but when a long extended trend is in effect theirs no filter to avoid counter-trend trades. I've played with using a price close over the LSMA 20 or 40 as a condition which works sometimes. Have you perfected another technique for use in strong trend periods?
    Thanks.
    Jouster

Comment

CCI

If you want more info on how to use the CCI go to:

There may be things that you are looking for there

woodie

Comment

Working...
      X