Price & Time ruler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price & Time ruler

Hi ... does anyone have an EFS study that either performs or provides the basics for me to build a tool that does the following.

I would like to select two points on a chart (i) a swing price high and (ii) a swing price low and then use the study to display the following information on the chart:

1. a horizontal time line that counts the number of candles between the two points;

2. a vertical line that displays the price delta between the two points.

Many thanks for any assistance.

This is not quite what I wanted, but attached is my own hack and a pretty OK solution for my own needs. Thought I'd share as I find it very useful.

The tool is really helpful for counting time (bars) and price differences between three points A, B and C which can be selected with a mouse double click.

The study will join A-B-C with lines automatically. Depending on where you click the study will select either the high or the low and this will be used in the final calculation for price swings between the points. All measurements are displayed directly on the chart and are absolute measures (e.g. no + or -).

Requires version 7.9 of esignal.

If anyone enhances or improves this please repost here.

Have fun.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by salska; 05-25-2005, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X