Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help on Study Alert

Good day,

Would be very grateful if anyone could help me with creating a study alert.

I would like to have 4 alerts (visual and sound) on the RSI study as follows:
    1. An alert when the RSI is => 60 (preferably also displayed as a thick green line on the top of the RSI study window).
    2. An alert when the RSI is <= 40 (preferably also displayed as a thick red line on the bottom of the RSI study window).
    3. An alert that starts when the RSI crosses above 60 and continues until the RSI crosses below 40 (preferably also displayed as a continuous thick green line at the top of the price chart window).
    4. An alert that starts when the RSI crosses below 40 and continues until the RSI crosses above 60 (preferably also displayed as a continuous thick red line at the top of the price chart window).

Given the above, therefore Alert #3 and Alert #4 should alternate one another.

Appreciate any help.

Kind regards,
    Supra

In addition, may I ask for a slight modification to this request? Would also like to see a RSI defined by the user (variable length) which would go long above 50, short below 50. Would love to have this work with IB interface.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
    X