Parameter adjustments for Linear Regression Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parameter adjustments for Linear Regression Indicator

I located the attached Linear Regression Indicator on the forum somewhere(can't locate the thread now). I've tried to add parameter adjustments for optional close, hi, lo, hlc/3, hlco/4 and offset adjustment for the line but without success. I keep getting syntax errors. If there's already a version archived that has these Edit Studies adjustments, could someone direct me to it? I couldn't find such a version by searching. Otherwise if someone could add this functionality it would be very appreciated. Thanks very much.

Jouster
    Attached Files

jouster
    You could consider using the amLSMA.efs which is available here and that is fully customizable and preset for use with multiple intervals and/or external symbols. To use this efs you will need the amStudies library described in this post.
    Alex

Comment

Thanks--exactly what I needed

Alexis,
      Thanks very much for your prompt reply and the LSMA efs. It does exactly what the LinReg indicator does but with Edit Studies adjustments. I'm finding that running the 20 and 40 of this very helpful as a filter with my other indicators. I didn't realize the LSMA was the same as the Linear reg indicator. I appreciate it.

Jouster

Comment

Working...
      X