Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colors For ZigZag Swings

Hi,
    You folks have been so helpful to me. I'm hoping you can help with one more thing. I have a study named: ZigZag.efs, & I would like to do the following:
    (1) I would like to color each completed swing - one color for up & one for down.
    (2) I would like to see the progression of the swing as it is forming - perhaps with a dash line. The dash lines would be a 3rd color for up & a 4th color for down. However, when the swing completes, I would like it to change from dashes to a solid line of the original up & down colors.
    (3) I would like the price to plot, to 2 decimal points, at the end of each swing, either at the bottom/top of the swing or to the left of the completed swing - your choice.
    This seems like it would take a lot of time & work to figure out, & I know you are busy. So whenever you can get to it would be fine. Thanks in advance.
    Diane

I am soooo sorry. The correct name of the study s/b RealTimeSwings2.efs., NOT ZigZag.efs. Thanks

Comment

Swing Lines

Did anybody ever create this? I also would be very interested in a color-coded Swing study.

Thanks,

Cindy

Comment

Hi Cindy,
        No, nobody has created a study on this yet---at least not that I know of. According to the posted guidelines, eSignal folks don't usually do custom studies. I've been so busy pestering them with other stuff, I haven't had a chance, yet, to check into other possible developers. I think it would make a really good study ,& I think a lot of people would benefit. Thanks for your interest.
        Diane

Comment

Working...
        X