Book on EFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book on EFS

I'm sure this has already been suggested but as a beginner to EFS, I've found sifting my way through all the help files quite disorientating.

It would help if there was a bit more of a definitive guide to EFS that takes aspiring users through the process from start to finish.

It's my understanding that principles of EFS are quite simple; set of contingent conditions with variable precedence.

So, therefore, it strikes me that it would make sense to have a help guide which shows the different types of conditions in different colours. Indeed, a large chart that displays the hierarchy of the conditions, where users can view it and copy/paste the relevant strategies/indicators/buying signals into one's own coding.

johntherevelato
    There already are guides (complete with examples) available in the Help Guides section of the EFS KnowledgeBase. Also included in that section is a complete guide to JavaScipt 1.5 which is at the foundation of EFS.
    As to a guide from which to "copy and paste" it is unrealistic to expect that a matrix of examples could cover every programming combination that would be required (aside from the problems that would arise just from the naming of variables, etc). The better approach is to learn how to program which will allow you to create what you want.
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X