Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spreads chart help

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a file they'd like to share or would be willing to help create for charting the net change between products. Im trying to chart the net change between two products based upon a ratio, but the prices are way off.

The example I have used with explaining this is as follows:
    For example, (1.5*msft)-dell based upon there net changes. So if MSFT is up lets say +.20 and dell is +.15, Id like to (plot)chart +.15
    (1.5*.20) = .30 - (.+15--dell).

It was suggested by Alex that I look into the EFS. I've done a little poking around and It looks way over my head. I also looked around the file sharing and could not find any EFS that looked similar. If anyone has a file they'd like to share or could help build one I'd be all ears. Or suggest on paying for one that may be a possibility too. It doesn't seem like a hard thing to accomplish, I just have absolutely NO programming skills.

Thanks,

stockodds
    FYI in my reply to you in this thread I already coded a script that does this.
    All you have to do is copy the contents of the PHP box, paste them in a new Formula Editor window and replace yoursymbol with dell in every instance of "yoursymbol,d". Then save the file with a name of your choice and run the efs in a chart and it will give you what you are looking for.
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X