Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotated Text

Is there a way to rotate text ?
    I am using the drawTextRelative feature, and my text messages (on my chart window) are overlapping some times. If I could have the text print (rotated 90 degrees, counter-clockwise), then they would not overlap.

Also (different request), is there a way using drawTextRelative to have my text print at (or relative to) the low of the chart window? For example, if my y-axis range is from 25 to 30, and prices are wigglin' around in that range, then when I print a text note for any bar in that chart, I want it printed down around 25 (the low of the chart window). I'd like this to automatically adjust for when the range changes.

Thank you in advance, for the favor of a reply.

JOHN

JOHN
    With regards to your first question it is not possible to rotate text.
    As to the second question you can use the Text.RELATIVETOTOP or Text.RELATIVETOBOTTOM flags and set the y value (0 is the very top/bottom). The text will be placed always in that location regardless of the range of the chart
    Alex

Comment

Super, Alex.. thanks a ton!

I just used a "shift" variable and shifted every other text post up by 0 or 10pts (relative to the bottom). now my messages don't overlap.

Much appreciated!

JOHN

Comment

Working...
      X