Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Put Indicator Price On Chart

Hello,
    In the study, KaseIndicator.efs., the price of the indicator is color-coded in the price column. Is there some way I can have the color-coded price also show up on the chart at the appropriate location? Thank you.
    Diane

Diane
    Which indicator are you referring to as I don't see it listed in the Statware folder?
    FWIW all those studies appear to be protected.
    Alex

Comment

Good Morning, Alex,
      Thanks for your quick response. I'm going to try to send you a copy of the study. In case it doesn't get to you, I found the indicator under FAQ-How can I get my custom study built?, TS Support-EFS Library, page 4.
      Diane
      Attached Files

Comment

Diane
        The first thing you may want to do with that study is move lines 49-51 ie
        var Plot1 = null;
        var Plot2 = null;
        var Plot3 = null;

outside of function main thereby making those variable global rather than local.
        Once you do that you should see that the High and Low plots that were previously returning <None> in the Cursor Window will now instead return a value.
        As to you request I am not sure I understand what you are trying to do. As far as I can see the values of the plots are visible in the price scale (Y-axis) and are color coded.
        Alex

Comment

Thank you, Alex! Your addition to the study has helped me tremendously! I'm sorry for not being clearer in my request.When the values of the plots appear on the Y-axis price scale, I would like those values(prices) to also show up on the body of the chart at the appropriate bar. ie., if a value of 550.00 shows up in the Y-axis, I would also like that 550.00 to show up on the chart at the bar that generated that Y-axis value. I hope this helps you a bit more. Thanks again.
          Diane

Comment

Diane
            Just above the return statement insert the following lines

PHP Code:
            if(Plot1==null||Plot2==null) return;
            drawTextRelative(2Plot1Plot1Color.bluenullText.VCENTER"Arial"11"Low"); 
            Using the drawTextRelative() command shown above as an example you can add the ones for the other values
            Alex

Comment

THANK YOU, ALEX!!! That is exactly what I was trying to do! Again, you have come through for me--as always! Thanks, again.
              Have a great day!
              Diane

Comment

Working...
              X