Moving Average Bar Color Change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Average Bar Color Change?

How can I get the price bar (or candle) color to change whenever a moving average is above or below another?

In other words, I want the price bars to turn to green when the faster moving average is ABOVE the slower one, and I want the price bars to change to red when the faster moving average is BELOW the slower one.
    Diversity is not our strength unless we are United. United we stand, divided we fall.

FireCloud
    See the efs attached to this post
    Alex

Comment

Thank You! Alexis

It works great.

I'm trying eSignal for the first time. The other charting program I use can do the color change thing as a normal option instead of special programming.
      Diversity is not our strength unless we are United. United we stand, divided we fall.

Comment

FireCloud
        While you do need to program these tasks in eSignal this also ensures that they can be specifically customized (by you or anyone else) for virtually any requirement you may have.
        If you are unfamiliar with efs programming you have the option of using the Formula Wizard which makes it very easy to write scripts such as the one you were looking for. See the Formula Wizard Guide for more information and illustrated examples on how to use this tool.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X