1st Hour High and Low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Hour High and Low

I have found the EFS, for the first hour high and low and I was wondering if anyone knew how to change something on it. I would like the first hour high and low lines to extend further out. When the first hour is up, these lines are very tiny. I did this same thing with a pivot points efs, but I have had no luck with this one. I have attached the efs below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Nick
    Attached Files
    " If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit from his mistakes, he wouldn't own a blessed thing."
    -Jesse Livermore

Nick
    The commands to draw the lines need to be in main. Here is what you need to do.
    Insert the following two lines after the bInit statement

PHP Code:
    var nHigh getSeries(xRange,0);
    var 
    nLow  getSeries(xRange,1); 
    nHigh and nLow will be the values you will use as Y-axis coordinates for your drawLineRelative() commands.
    After the two lines above add

PHP Code:
    drawLineRelative(0nHigh2000nHighPS_SOLID1Color.RGB(250,240,230), "High" );
    //drawLineRelative(0, nLow, etc 
    Once you have done that replace in the return statement getSeries(xRange,0) and getSeries(xRange,1) with nHigh and nLow. Also remove the drawLineRelative() command you have in function calcOR()
    These changes will draw the two lines you want
    Alex

Comment

Thank you once again. EXACTLY what I was looking for. That should do it for me for a while. Thank you for your help and patience with a novice at EFS.

-Nick
      " If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit from his mistakes, he wouldn't own a blessed thing."
      -Jesse Livermore

Comment

Nick
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X