Custom OHLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom OHLC

I was wondering if anyone knew how to modify the TodaysDayDailyBars efs. The reason I ask is that I would like to have the High, Low, Close for the time period from 9:30-4:15(for futures) and 10:30-2:30(for QM). I tried changing the time template, but that didnt work. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    -Nick
    " If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit from his mistakes, he wouldn't own a blessed thing."
    -Jesse Livermore

Hello Nick,

The best way to accomplish this task is to pass the sym/inv combo to those price series. Try the following as an alternative to the EFS you mentioned.

var nH = high(sym("ES #F,D"));
    var nHqm = high(sym("QM #F,D"));

This will return the high for the respective symbols' daily chart.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Thanks for the response. I'm new to EFS, so where would i put the lines that you suggested?

Thanks,
      Nick
      " If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit from his mistakes, he wouldn't own a blessed thing."
      -Jesse Livermore

Comment

Thanks for all the help. I figured it out.

-Nick
        -Jesse Livermore

Comment

Working...
        X