Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAofaccdist.efs

Hello

I have just reinstalled esignal and one of my encrypted efs is not working. it is the MAofAccDist.efs. I have tried searching for this efs under numerous different entries to reinstall and came up empty.

Can someone give me a link as to where I can find this efs. I would appreciate it.
    I have attached an old MAof AccDist.efs and it does not seem to work for me, not sure if it is based on past when I encrypted it or because of the reinstall.

anyone have any suggestions what to do to get this to work again.

thanks

Pogman
    Attached Files

Pogman
    FWIW the efs you just posted appears to be working fine. Anyhow you can find the the original efs here
    I am not sure what you mean with "encrypted" since neither my original script nor this one are encrypted
    Alex

Comment

HI Alex

I downloaded your efs. And it still does not work at all. all I see is the description of the efs and it is blank. All other indicators appear to work fine but this one which will not work. attached is a picture so that you can see it.

I do remember during the reinstall that there was an error message but I can not remember what it was or why this efs will not work for me.

Any thoughts

Pogman
      Attached Files

Comment

Pogman
        What symbol/interval is the chart? Is the efs using the same interval/symbol?
        Alex

Comment

The symbol is left empty and the interval is left empty on purpose. and still it does not work The efs is using the same interval and symbol as the chart.

Any thoughts?

Pogman
          Attached Files

Comment

Pogman
            What symbol and interval is being plotted in the chart?
            Alex

Comment

I also downloaded your MAofOBV just now and it does not work so I would assume that during today's reinstall the error message has to do with why these efs will not work.

Possibly I should redown load esignal and reinstall again, using a different link.

It appears that I am missing some file that is used to make these ones work.

Pogman
              Attached Files

Comment

the symbol is bgo-tc and the interval is daily.

Comment

Pogman
                  I just ran both the efs you posted and a copy downloaded from the link I gave you and they both work fine on the symbol/interval you indicated (see enclosed chart)
                  I would suggest reinstalling eSignal especially if you received an error during the prior installation
                  Alex

Comment

HI Alex

Thanks for all your help. I will try another reinstall and see what happens.

Pogman

Comment

Hi Alex

I found the issue. Spycatcher had blocked one of the dll file's and was not allowing the MAofOBV OR ACCDIST from loading. Once I allowed the change within Spycatcher, and downloaded and reinstalled all the old efs you had written worked perfectly.

thanks for taking the time to assist and for all your suggestions.

Have a great night!

Pogman

Comment

Working...
                      X