Arrows in pricing pane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrows in pricing pane

I have a volume indicator that changes the color volume if the current volume is greater than, less then, etc then the previous volume bar. When each of these criteria are met, I would like to have an arrow, square, or whatever plot under the bar that had that volume. In the attached EFS i got the arrows to show up properly (at the correct times). The problem I am having is that I can not get those arrows off the bottom of the price pane and beneath the bar that had that volume. I looked at the stochastics with arrows in the pricing pane efs, but I'm drawing a blank on how to get this to work properly. Any help would be much appreaciated.

Thanks,
    Nick
    Attached Files
    " If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit from his mistakes, he wouldn't own a blessed thing."
    -Jesse Livermore

Nick
    If you are trying to plot the volume in the indicator pane and concurrently draw the arrows in the price pane then you cannot do that because an efs can plot/draw only in one pane.
    If instead you just want to draw the arrows in the price pane without plotting the volume indicator then replace in preMain setPriceStudy(false) with setPriceStudy(true) and in each drawShape() command replace high() with low()
    You may want to read through the Guide to Developing eSignal Graphics which is in the EFS KnowledgeBase.
    Alex

Comment

Alex,
      Thank you! Worked perfectly as usual..

-Nick
      " If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit from his mistakes, he wouldn't own a blessed thing."
      -Jesse Livermore

Comment

Working...
      X