Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Adding Alerts, Please.

Hello,
    I'm trying to add a visual and an auditory alert whenever the blue PS_DOT line ends a swing, and add a different visual and auditory alert when the blue PS_DOT line begins a swing. I have read several posts re: alerts, but none seem to pertain to what I'm trying to do. Can you help, please? Also, can you tell me where I can find a list of sounds? Thank you.
    Diane
    Attached Files

Hello,
    I was able to figure out the alerts I needed. However, I do have another question. Is it possible to have a vocal alert instead of a sound - perhaps to just say "Alert"? Thank you.
    Diane

Comment

Diane P

There are programs that will translate letters in to wav files, do a google search for http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...+to+speech+wav

http://www.zero2000.com/ was one i found quick

Then use the wav file as the sound.

Comment

Hi David,
        Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate your guidance & pointing me in the right direction! Have a great New Year!
        Diane
        Last edited by Diane P; 12-31-2005, 10:13 AM.

Comment

I assume that you found a solution to this because it was posted almost a year ago. In the past I have used the Sound Recorder that comes with Windows/XP just to record my own voice saying each word and then saving each word as a WAV file and as dloomis suggest then using that.
          Standing on the shoulders of giants.

Comment

Hi wildfiction,
            Thanks so much for your thoughtful note. Yes, I followed David's suggestion with success. I like your idea as well. Thank you, again, for your kind reply.
            Diane

Comment

Working...
            X