Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Type of Pivots

Hello,
    I came across a type of pivot point and I was wondering if anyone had this or an idea of how to get something like this. It is comprised of the following:

1) 3 x 1
    ----Last three pivots divided by three

I think it would be fairly easy to modifiy the daily pivots for the 3 x1, just can't figure it out.
    I'm open to any ideas.

Thank you in advance,
    -CT
    Last edited by Candletrader83; 12-31-2005, 02:11 PM.

1. Can't think of an easy answer.

2. Take the 5 day ma of the h, l and c, then add 'em and divide by three seems pretty straight forward to me.

I am sure there are easier ways.

Comment

David,
      Thanks for the response. The 7 x 1 I was looking at was simply the weekly pivot point, so no problem there. Thanks for the help though.

-CT

Comment

Hello,
        I came across a different type of pivot point and I was wondering if anyone had this or an idea of how to get something like this. It is comprised of 2 parts:

1) 3 x 1
        ----Last three pivots divided by three

2) 7 x 1
        -----Sum of the high, low, and close of the previous week divided by three.

I think it would be fairly easy to modifiy the daily pivots for the 3 x1 , and modify the weekly pivots for the 7 x 1.

Was the inquiry my original post was directed at.

Happy New Year to all in 2006.

Comment

After I realized the 7 x1 was the weekly pivot point, I went back to my original post and modified it so that the only question was for the 3 x 1. I do appreciate your help though.

-CT

Comment

Working...
          X