Charting tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charting tool

I am trying to find an indicator that a friend of mine uses on Tradestation called jtHMA. She says that in Esignal it is something like Ultimate MA or something similar. SHe is not sure exactly what it measures but has become very useful to her and I was wanting to explore it in Esignal. I am a relatively new subcriber to Esignal and like it very much but thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone had any help to oofer, thanks!

Kyle

Kyle
    I believe you are referring to the Hull MA. You can find a script for this indicator here.
    Alex

Comment

I was going to suggest that you search the eSignal file share which has tons of that stuff:
      http://share.esignal.com/

But the search feature has been missing for a while.

So I open the following question to the eSignal guys: Will the search feature for the file share be brought back? Or is it gone for good?

Or is Alexis our search guy?
      Standing on the shoulders of giants.

Comment

Wildfiction,

The search feature in File Share will likely be disabled for some time to come. In the past, the search feature performed well and got the job done, however, there were a host of associated problems that it caused in other areas. Things such as email notification, default permissioning were all traced back to that common denominator. We are still keeping it on the table, as it is quite useful, but it may not be implemented until the forums are upgraded.

Comment

May I also add that Google, and some other same-styled search engines, are aware of the files in File Share. While not as elegant an approach as having it built into File Share, it should produce the results you need and is a decent work-around. One quick tip on Google's engine, if you end your search with "site:esignal.com", it will limit the search results to just things in that domain (File Share is share.esignal.com).

Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Thanks for the updates and the tips guys - much appreciated!!
            Standing on the shoulders of giants.

Comment

Jay,

A very nice work-around. When you click on the link, it takes you to directly to fileshare - Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X