Divergence Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex,

Thanks. Although I was wondering if you could show me a similar demonstration with an individual stock?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Carlton
      Here is the same using a stock
      Alex

Comment

Alex,

Thanks for the demo. However, I bring up the same chart and attach the efs and get nothing.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Alex,

I have tried changing a number of things to get it to work, but no luck.

Also, I was wondering you could tell me what time template you used in order to display the chart you posted in last post? When I input the same parameters my chart looks like the following ....

Cheers

Carlton
          Attached Files

Comment

Carlton
            If you look at the Study Title in the top left of the chart you can see the symbol and time template settings ie. 1 min chart (yours is 30 min BTW), 600 Bars 9:30-16:00.
            Alex

Comment

Alex,

Thanks for pointing that out for me. However, do you have any idea why I'm not seeing the the divergence?

Thx

Carlton
              Attached Files

Comment

Carlton
                Because you are running Div_detect.efs which signals only bullish divergences and there are none at this time (the one that is shown in my chart is probably outside of the lookback window by now)
                The top divergence (ie bearish) is signalled by another efs called Div_detect(bear).efs. You can see in the chart that I posted that I am running both efs.
                Alex

Comment

Alex,

I see. Thanks once again mate.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

MACD Convergence/Divergence

Hi Louie,

The EFS study on momentum divergence that you have done is a fantastic tool indeed. Many thanks. For technically challenged folks like me it was a great gift. Would you be able to do another EFS along the same lines to indicate the MACD convergence/divergence with price action? Thanks a lot in advance.

Sesh

Comment

Working...
                    X