Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help

Hi All

Hope things are going great for everyone. I am looking for an EFS that will make a sound as it crosses a certain level.
    I have up a $tick chart and a eprem chart, so I want the efs to sound an alarm as the $tick ticks up to the say 900 level, but then I don't want to hear the audio signal again as it goes back down through the same level.

Then when it goes down to say 600 I want to hear the sound as it ticks down through it, but I don't want to hear the sound as it comes back the other way.
    so i am asking for an efs to sound when the level ticks up to a point but no back down through it then when the level ticks the other way but not back up, not sure how that can be done because I am asking for both ways,but maybe there are two differnt efs or something that does each direction or something and I can load both.Any help is appreciated as always. Have a great weekend.
    Mark

Mark
    See this thread in which I think you asked a similar question (I am not sure since your original post was inadvertently deleted)
    Alex

Comment

thanks so much Alex, I recently had a break in at my home and my computers got stolen, so I am having to go back and retrive all my efs studies, I appreciate your help in finding them
      Mark

Comment

Mark
        Glad to have been of help
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X