Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Help with EFS

I would appreciate any assistance...with the following:

On the CLOSE of a consecutive two (2) bar pattern I would like to have an Alert occur and have the second bar marked with a small Triangle(or Diamond) only if the following conditions occur...

Condition on the 1st bar...(3 sets of conditions on this bar)

Close of the bar is equal to the Low of that bar...AND...the Close of the bar is less than the Open of the Bar (C=L & C<O)...AND...the range of this bar is at least equal to or greater than the average range of the prior 3 bars R=> ((R1 + R2 + R3) / 3)).... R1=bar prior to R (R....which is the first bar of the 2 bar pattern..etc).

Condition on 2nd bar...(3 subsequent sets of conditions)

Open of Bar 2 equals the Close of Bar 1 ...(O (bar2) = C (bar 1)... AND...Low of Bar 2 equals Open of Bar 2 (L=O)... AND ...Close of Bar 2 is greater than the Open of Bar 2 ( C>O).

The alert would reset after it triggers and the triangle markings on the chart would remain on the chart historially once they have occured.

Once I have the code language...do I just enter it using the formula wizard to create an indicator...are there any special steps I must follow?

My thanks to anyone who has time to help me with this.
Working...
X