O H L C formula for Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O H L C formula for Grid

Hi, I am a new user and I want to use the grid in Esignal with an - O H L C formula something like this:
    P = ( H + L + C) / 3
    H1 = 2 * P - L
    L1 = 2 * P - H
    H2 = P + (H1 - L1)
    L2 = P - (H1 - L1)

When it is set in program it will look like this:
    H2 upper resistance level
    H1 lower resistance level
    P pivot point
    L1 upper support level
    L2 lower support level

I want to have the ability to change the font color half way through each level ( or range ) to black and white ( black always facing toward the pivot and white away from it) And
    I would like to have the ability to change the backround color of the cell to:
    H2 to H1 range- Green
    H1 to P range - Dark Green
    P to L1 range - Dark red
    L1 to L2 range - Red

The cells and fonts will change to their colors dynamically in real time live as the market moves and the stocks move from range to range.

I may want to tweek it a little different now and then so leave room in formula to do more. Also I want it four hourly ( using last for close) 1 day , 3 day. 10 day, and 10 week, and 10 month. I would also want to see this formula work in any given column I choose ie,-, Symbol column (the stock symbol) Last , Amount up or down column, bid +/or ask, any column I choose for any range , - ie.-1 day , 10 day, 10 week, ext.
    Can Esignal do this with its grid. Can you make it possible in the near future ?
    Last edited by traderjoe18; 05-26-2006, 03:40 PM.
Working...
X