StochOfCCI.efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StochOfCCI.efs

I use 15min chart with this indicator and would appreciate help in getting the Buy/Sell Arrows to appear only the one time rather than repeat appearing with each crossover during one and the same single 15min period. All restores OK when I reload the indicator. Anticipated thanks.

Hello sylmar,

Please review the code from our AlertOncePerBar.efs study in our EFS Library. This will show you how to prevent the problem you are having with your current formula.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Thanks for that reply. Is it possible to indicate where I need to modify that file then as you can see I am a complete novice so would appreciate help there. I have looked at the suggested file but cannot figure out what or how to make that change in the StochOfCCI.efs code. Anticipated thanks

Comment

Hello sylmar,

To begin learning EFS and JavaScript (the foundation of EFS) please start with our JavaScript for EFS video series. This will give you a thorough introduction to programming with JavaScript. Then go to our EFS KnowledgeBase and study the Help Guides and Tutorials to begin learning the specifics of EFS. You should then be able to read through the code from the AlertOncePerBar.efs and incorporate it's logic into your custom formulas. If you have any trouble with something specific, post your code and details to the EFS Studies forum and someone will help provide more detailed guidance.

If you are not interested in developing EFS formulas for yourself, you can always contact one of our EFS Consultants.
        Jason K.
        Project Manager
        eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
        JavaScript for EFS Video Series
        EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
        EFS Glossary
        Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

OK then thanks very much for that info.

Comment