New to Esignal. Help with EFS for RSI, Stoch, MacD movements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Esignal. Help with EFS for RSI, Stoch, MacD movements

I guess I've got a big learning curve ahead of me to begin to write or utilize EFS scripts. So I'm interested in anyone who can 1) point me at quickest way to learn to write my own scripts and 2) who can point me at scripts that are already written that might serve my needs. Below is an example of something I'm trying to create; maybe you know where I can obtain a script already written?

Here is a chart pattern, where 3 indicators converge. Whether going up or down doesn't matter, so long as they converge, as stated here:
    RSI above 40, going down, below 60, going up.
    Slow stoch 14,5 (or 14,3) crossover, up, from below 20 or down, from above 80.
    MacD cross in same direction within 3 (maybe 4) periods of the Slow Stoch Cross.

I want to program it to alert me on the 5 min and 15 min chart when these parameters are met.

Feel free to write with any comments that might help me get up and running. Any video you suggest, etc.
    Robert P

Robert
    The best (and probably easiest) way to learn to program in EFS is to start with the JavaScript for EFS video series. That will provide you with a thorough introduction to programming in JavaScript which is at the foundation of EFS.
    Then go through the EFS KnowledgeBase and study the Help Guides and Tutorials which will provide you with the specifics of EFS.
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X