Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clip Art

Good Morning,

I am interested in finding a clip art or similar function that would allow the placing of spheres, rectangles or any other geometric shapes that underlie the price and study lines (Bollinger, EMA lines etc). Essentially I am looking to create visual support and resistance areas that encompass up to 1-2 pts on a chart as opposed to a simple line showing a single data point.
    I would have thought a simple clip art function would have been offered, but to date, i can not find this.

Annotating these images would be a huge bonus as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to contact me through the board, via e-mail at [email protected] or by telephone, 732-212-8820.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Alexredbank
    You can use the drawShapeRelative() or drawShapeAbsolute() functions to accomplish that.
    Alex

Comment

Draw Shape Relative formula

Alexis,

Thank you very much for posting the draw shape functions for me. However, after I downloaded them, a syntax error popped up for both when i tried to implement them.

Esignal support was unable to resolve this and said there must be something wrong with the code. Unfotunately I am not fluent in the language necessary to correct this.

While I am indebted to you for your earlier help, any further assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me directly at any time.

Once again, thank you in advance for your help.

Best,

AX
      [email protected]

Comment

AX
        I am not sure what you mean with "downloaded". At the links I provided there is only an explanation of the function and its syntax and an example that needs to be included in a script (such as the one enclosed which makes use of that example).
        As far as I can see it is not retuning any syntax errors (see enclosed image showing the script running in a chart)
        Alex

PHP Code:
        function preMain(){

setPriceStudy(true);

setShowCursorLabel(false);
        }
        function 
        main(){

drawShapeRelative( -5high(-5), Shape.CIRCLEnullColor.redShape.TOP Shape.ONTOP ); 
            return ;

Comment

Working...
        X