Issues with Ergotic TSI and Bressert-DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jouster
    r, s, u are the lengths of the three exponential averages used in the indicator which is essentially a triple exponential moving average of momentum (note that in the case of wavetrader's version of the efs there are two sets of each as it is calculating 2 TSIs). Zeroline is self descriptive and SmthLen1 is the length of the average used to calculate the signal line (also an exponential average).
    Attached is the same formula written using EFS2 syntax which may help better understand how the study is constructed. The core of the calculations of the TSI is done in function xTSI. This efs will return the same plot as the one posted by wavetrader when that is set up with its defaults ie r1=20, s1=8, u1=8 and SmthLen1 = 3.
    eSignal version 7.9 or higher is required to run this efs.
    Alex
    Attached Files

Comment

EFS2 update for ErgoticTSI2

I've reviewed and loaded the tsi.efs (in EFS2) and the ergotic_tsi2_mbg.efs and am searching for the EFS2 version which contains the TSI2 line (returned light grey plot). I'm searching further and trying to figure out how to add this on my own. Any help or direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
      kz

Comment

kz
        From what I can see the ergotic_tsi2_mbg.efs contains several errors. Rather than correcting those errors you may find it easier to rewrite the script using the amTSI() function included in the amBlauStudies function library which is available here
        Alex

Comment

Thanks, Alexis,

Will check into those studies. May need your help with a rebuild...!

Thanks for the lead.

kz

Comment

Working...
          X