Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Entry

Good Afternoon,

My objective is to creat a data screen where I can add data real time such as a price and the value is used in the execution of the EFS. Results from the EFS calculations would be displayed in this screen and change as the efs is executed. (EX. Current close price minus entry price.) Are there any examples of this type of coding in the shared files and what would I search for?

Best Regards,

Alan

Good Afternoon Alan,

The only capability you have within eSignal that is native to the platforrm is the edit studies screen. This will re-initialize the efs, which may or may not be suitable for what you want.

Alternatively, you could use a file interface and depress a button on the screen to read the file for the values. This could be accomplished without re-initializing the study. The pieces for this are in my fileshare in the buttons and the file folders (the link is below)

Chris Kryza put together a toolkit package with the capability I think you are looking for. It is entitiled EFS Prompts/Messages Toolkit. I found a reference to the toolkit here.

Comment

Steve,

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Alan

Comment

Working...
      X